• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Proper way to cook a Rib Eye steak

Running out for a steak.....
GAy9OBy.jpg

Looks good but too well done.
Naw, that's a sear job, blacken the outside & lock the juice in, but still RED inside. That's the way i do mine......i like blood rare.
With a good long marination in the right mix, i don't even cook it cuz the marinade will kill any bacteria.

My buddy's uncle always said something like that..."De-horn it, wipe it's *** and bring er out!"

Bought a whole Rib loin and a whole Sirloin from my local meat dept on June 13th. Left them vacuum sealed and put them in my shop fridge at around 40° until today when I cut them up.
20170815_171903.jpg

20170815_173802.jpg
20170815_173805.jpg

The office of my livestock facility makes the perfect spot. Cut them up, wrap them in freezer paper. Save a few thawed for tomorrow night.
60 days is my usually time. I try to have a ribeye aging in the fridge and one cut up in the freezer. A sirloin too. 20170815_172034.jpg

Bought a whole Rib loin and a whole Sirloin from my local meat dept on June 13th. Left them vacuum sealed and put them in my shop fridge at around 40° until today when I cut them up.
View attachment 501387
View attachment 501389 View attachment 501390
The office of my livestock facility makes the perfect spot. Cut them up, wrap them in freezer paper. Save a few thawed for tomorrow night.
60 days is my usually time. I try to have a ribeye aging in the fridge and one cut up in the freezer. A sirloin too. View attachment 501388

IBP...quality meat. that's all I bring home.

That's where it comes from.
Sadly I think that the Clintons are shareholders or were. But it's about the quality. IBP is much better than Omaha

That's where it comes from.
Sadly I think that the Clintons are shareholders or were. But it's about the quality. IBP is much better than Omaha

IBP is owned by Tyson (for like 8-9 years anyways) and it's a publicly traded company, so that may be true.

Auto Transport Service
Back