• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Proper way to cook a Rib Eye steak

Where can I obtain IBP steaks-meat?...........................MO

Usually Costco or Sam's club carries them. If you look on Bee's pic, the piece of sirloin has the IBP stamp on the plastic. Otherwise ask your local butcher to see if they carry it.

@BeeKool, just curious to see what plant it came out of...can you see what the letters are in the little circle under where it says Est (Establishment number)? Probably 245L or 245J.

needless to say, I prefer IBP product. lol

Photo1963.jpg

IBP is owned by Tyson (for like 8-9 years anyways) and it's a publicly traded company, so that may be true.
Clintons were shareholders in Tyson.
Oh well. This may be their one honest income

They only own IBP by default.
They Were shareholders in Tyson when Tyson acquired IBP.

At least Tyson is still American owned. Farmland is Chinese owned. JBS is Brazilian owned. Smithfield is Chinese owned.

They only own IBP by default.
They Were shareholders in Tyson when Tyson acquired IBP.

At least Tyson is still American owned. Farmland is Chinese owned. JBS is Brazilian owned. Smithfield is Chinese owned.

that's if they still own the stock. I thought there was something there that they had to divest the stock or some ****.

and ya, Farmland is owned by Smithfield. Smithfield owns Patrick Cudahy too.

Auto Transport Service
Back