• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Proper way to cook a Rib Eye steak

The portables are great!

7.15.14 163.jpg 7.15.14 164.jpg 7.15.14 167.jpg 7.15.14 171.jpg 7.15.14 172.jpg 7.15.14 173.jpg 7.15.14 174.jpg

That's the new owner of South Mountain Dragway enjoying some skirt steak.Looking down on the food stand,he yelled down to them,,,HEY,you bring me nothing and by friend brings me STEAK!! Mike bought the track 3 seasons ago.

11223807_1612015082388803_5814688537689511185_n.jpg 11698712_1612015119055466_5509924955191169491_n.jpg

Last edited:
Have a Bone-in Ribeye...minimum 20oz. Medium Rare. Worth every penny.

Bone and Fat is where it's At!

View attachment 343573

A MeatMan secret...put a pad of butter in the bottom of the plate when you lay down your freshly grilled steak to let it rest....
Surf & Turf w Artichoke and lemon shallot butter coming on.....

HEMI-ITIS: That guy is living right! God bless America!

HEMI-ITIS: That guy is living right! God bless America!
Mike Natoli was VERY involved trying to get a drag strip back on LI. He fell in to the luck of buying Quarter Aces drag-o-way and brought back the South mountain name. He told me he will build a house with a BIG garage on the track property.
Now that's livin the life!So remember everyone,at Chrysler Carlisle the track opens at 3pm on Friday!!

I'm sure Mike is doing well, but I was talking about you. Seeing your pics of grilling steaks and a blown Hemi car at the strip, looks like the best day ever. Those days seem few and far between anymore.

With 2 Daughters getting married this year,,,,,,I hope to get to the track 2 or 3 times.
I did put a larger pulley on the damper.Got my AFR's looking good,have a nice selection of pullies and want to step on it!!

To the vegans- my food **** on your food.

-Sadly, Hemi-Itis is fully blown and there is no cure!

-Great pic of a obviously excellent culinary chef "khryslerkid"

The key to the perfect robe year is the proper cut. I buy an entire loin of corn fed Angus from the local butcher and vacumn seal it. I then store it in my shop refrigerator at 38° F for 48 days. Then I cut it up into steaks of proper thickness wrap them in freezer paper and saran wrap and put them into my freezer saving a couple to grill that night.
I grill them over a hot charcoal grill 5 to 6 min on each side to search in the flavor. Remove them and let sit for an addition 7-8 min. Then bon-appetite! Delicious. I am a total perfectionist when it comes to Rib-Eyes. They are the most delicious food known to man!

Auto Transport Service
Back