• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

These women/Teachers should be Heralded/Lauded as community heroes in my opinion...

Latest "Super Star" Sex education teacher:

Jill Lamontagne, 29, a married teacher in Maine accused of sleeping with a student was indicted Tuesday on a number of sexual assault charges.
-Jill Lamontagne turned herself into authorities after she was indicted by a York County Grand Jury on six counts of gross sexual assault, two counts of unlawful sexual contact and six counts of abuse of a minor, the Portland Press Herald reported.

-An abuse order filed by the student’s mother in Biddeford District Court states the relationship between the teacher and boy was revealed when he was hospitalized following a suspected suicide attempt.
-The student ingested a concoction of ibuprofen, Tylenol, cold medicine and blood thinner Warfarin, according to the Press Herald.
-The boy confessed to the relationship to his aunt a day after his hospitalization. The student and his teacher had sexual contact “numerous times, in the classroom, at her house, in her car,” the student’s mother wrote. The student said Lamontagne performed oral sex on him, adding that “other stuff happened.”
-The student allegedly told his mother and a nurse at the hospital that he loved his teacher and took the mixture of medicines to attempt suicide, Seacoast reported.

1507160719965.jpg

Hmmm
YUMMY!
How I WISH I were that young 17 year old!
No WONDER he tried to commit suicide...Hot Teacher was gone!

Thanks DeltaV !!
Ashley Leigh Weber, 31
Former Freeman High School teacher pleads guilty to having sex with 15-year-old student

untitled.png

A truly sad state of affairs. It has become apparent that there are as many if not MORE female teachers having sex with students than male teachers ******* students! This is surely a testimony to the fact the libtards snowflake generation cannot even recognize a gift horse when it presents itself! Makes me wonder how many dudes in our ages group got this lucky and managed to keep it to themselves?

A truly sad state of affairs. It has become apparent that there are as many if not MORE female teachers having sex with students than male teachers ******* students! This is surely a testimony to the fact the libtards snowflake generation cannot even recognize a gift horse when it presents itself! Makes me wonder how many dudes in our ages group got this lucky and managed to keep it to themselves?

Ha Ha!
Darius, you just made me laugh out loud!
Im at work, a government Lab, and I blurt out this Big Laugh from reading your post!
Thanks man, all the guys read it and chuckled, you are so "right"

Doesn't matter if its kept quite or not. When a single female teacher swells up school boards even years ago started asking questions.

We have another one!

Samantha Lee Ciotta, 32

Sammy.jpg

Samantha Lee Ciotta, 32, could face additional charges based on an investigation of the recording, Patch.com reported.

Police documents obtained by the website say a student at Beaumont (Calif.) High School saw the outrageous video asked the teen who posted it if it showed “Mrs. Ciotta.”
A high-school teacher accused of having sex with an underage student allegedly appeared in a Snapchat video that shows her wearing “a shirt and panties” while boozing it up with two shirtless teens — one of whom bragged of “gettin’ in deep,” according to a report Tuesday.

And:
Update on attempted Court case dismissal:
An Alabama judge has refused to dismiss a sexual assault case against a teacher until another state court decides whether the law used to charge the teacher is constitutional.
Lawrence County Circuit Judge Mark Craig denied a motion to dismiss on Thursday in the case against Taylor Brooks Boyles, 27, a Moulton Middle School teacher who allegedly had a sexual relationship with a student during the student’s senior year at Lawrence County High School, the Decatur Daily reported.
She was arrested in May and charged with being a school employee engaging in a sex act or deviant sexual intercourse with a student under the age of 19, court records said.
Craig stayed the case until a separate court made a decision in two other trials concerning a similar matter, the report said.

1507934873822.jpg

She was arrested in May and charged with being a school employee engaging in a sex act or deviant sexual intercourse with a student under the age of 19, court records said.

So now wait a minute here!
Women do this and they get charged with this, BUT if a male does it, he's charged with rape?
Where's the justice in this?

I went through high school hoping for a proper education. (justice for the promise) maybe some hands-on stuff :plike in shop class.--Justice is not for --just-us--. It's a fluke when it happens.
The same as in life after school.

Auto Transport Service
Back