• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

They don't make 'em like they used to...

ha ha...tried it for grins...my wife wasn't impressed at all

Yeah Duluth has some creative & funny commercials too :thumbsup:

Ha, just ripped a pair of Levi's replacing some planks on the deck today.

IMG_2119.JPG

Well wtf I'll just wear my kneepads and no pants at all...

ha ha...tried it for grins...my wife wasn't impressed at all

yikes!! I wouldn't want to see that either!!! lol :poke:

Yeah Duluth has some creative & funny commercials too :thumbsup:

My brother swears by Duluth. Been singing their praises for years. Has tried to get me to switch over every chance he gets. lol

Buuuuuut I have been wearing Carhartt for 25+ years (and no, I dont just sit a desk all day, ********. I still hump boxes, drive trucks and weigh-in carcasses :p) and have been resisting him.

Carhartts have never let me down, so I havent tried Duluth...yet. Seems to me as they are the same side of the coin, and why fix what's not broken. :icon_fU:

(and no, I dont just sit a desk all day, ********. I still hump boxes, drive trucks and weigh-in carcasses :p)

Carhartts have never let me down, so I havent tried Duluth...yet. :icon_fU:

Yeah I like Carhartts too, just wanted to try something else
I was recommended the Duluth by a fellow contractor...

I like them both, equally
all my old coveralls, all my "bib" overalls, some carpenter pants
& even my ol' welding get ups are Carhartts,
some I've had since 1984...
When I worked in Pt. Barrow Alaska, it's all I wore, lined of course...
{what laymen call "the north slope", but there's absolutely no slope, it's the farthest North you can go thou...:icon_fU:}

Last edited:
A couple of years ago, I bought some Wranglers and a pair of wal mart "Rustler" brand.

The QC on the wranglers was awful, with all sorts of twisted seams and inconsistencies left to right, like one pocket noticeably deeper and one leg tighter.

The $5 cheaper Rustlers were MUCH better!

Been wearing "Dickies" everything for a long time. They sell several types of jeans for body type. However the store here in town closed. But I don't need to worry they are still looking good.

Dickies carpenter pants
Last as long as carhartts but cost slightly less.

I wear Levis when I want jeans. There denim is much better than other brands

Auto Transport Service
Back