• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This was the joke feminists tried to cancel Matt Rife for.

SteveSS

Local time
7:53 AM
Reaction score
“I’ve only been to Baltimore one time, and the hostess who seats you had a black eye — a full black eye. It wasn’t like, ‘What happened?’ It was pretty obvious what happened,” Rife said. (RELATED: Comedian Matt Rife Trolls Critics Calling Netflix Special ‘Offensive’ By Linking Fake Apology To Special Needs Helmets)

“But we couldn’t get over, like, this is the face of the company? This is who you have greeting people? And my boy, who I was with, was like, ‘Yeah, I feel bad for her, man. I feel like they should put her in the kitchen or something where nobody has to see her face.'” he continued.

“And I was like: ‘Yeah, but I feel like if she could cook, she wouldn’t have that black eye,'” he added.

So the assumption is only lousy cooking skills warrant a black eye ?!?!?

Dissecting comedy is just ANOTHER liberal idiocy. They destroy everything and anything NOTHING is safe.

Dissecting comedy is just ANOTHER liberal idiocy. They destroy everything and anything NOTHING is safe.
That's the beauty of stand up comedy, everybody stfu and enjoy it.
Written jokes get broken down, dissected , cried about etc

Dave Chappelle. I don’t agree with his politics but I still find humor in his delivery. His take down of Jusse Smallet was epic!

Dave Chappelle. I don’t agree with his politics but I still find humor in his delivery. His take down of Jusse Smallet was epic!

Black Guy Becomes Instant Conservative Star After Saying One Thing Conservatives Agree With

Jan 4, 2024

Article Image

U.S. — A black celebrity took a single conservative position earlier this week, causing conservatives to immediately embrace the celebrity as a conservative icon. "Wow - he said something that kinda sorta comes close to my own opinions," said one Republican woman in Iowa after she viewed the footage of the famous black person saying the not-entirely-liberal thing. "He's totally my idol now, and I bet he agrees with my positions in every other area as well." The woman immediately went back to binge-watch old episodes of the black man's television show, excited to consume all his conservative content. Other Republicans responded similarly, posting on the internet about how much they always liked that guy and how he's now their favorite famous personality, purchasing his merch, and calling all their friends to talk about how great he is. At publishing time, the black performer had been invited to speak at CPAC.

been watching Dave Chapelle since the Chapelle show, pretty funny guy. Bill Burr is one that really pushes the limits, he's one of those comedians who ******* alot and is very funny. Attacks the stupidity of the white liberal woman ruining the country.

been watching Dave Chapelle since the Chapelle show, pretty funny guy. Bill Burr is one that really pushes the limits, he's one of those comedians who ******* alot and is very funny. Attacks the stupidity of the white liberal woman ruining the country.

Here's Bill Burr's wife representing him with class at a public event -

Screenshot_20240107_013750.jpeg

cool! knew he had a black wife, I guess thats how you get away with the jokes without be bashed on, pic kinda looks photo shopped, Guy is funny though, don't care what his wife thinks.

Auto Transport Service
Back