• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time for a show lets see the 71-74's

Spring improvements
IMG_1751.JPG

New to this forum, which looks like a great place to be. This is my '71 Satellite Sebring. I am the second owner, bought it 17 years ago from the original owner in California. Rust free, sheetmetal, vinyl top, weatherstripping, drivetrain, chrome are all original. Four wheel manual drum brakes, points ignition, 318 two barrel.

Copy of IMG_0126.JPG

You're welcome. Is it pretty much all original? Are you keeping it as it is and drive it? Just an FYI, the Charger scripts on the front fenders should be located on the doors.
I would like to change wheels and tires to 15". This was a 1 owner car with 66000 miles. By the way it's a 1973 with drum brakes all around.making it hard to figure what wheels I can use , offset wise

I would like to change wheels and tires to 15". This was a 1 owner car with 66000 miles. By the way it's a 1973 with drum brakes all around.making it hard to figure what wheels I can use , offset wise

15" wheels/tires would be cool. Very unusual for a 1973 B Body to have front drums.

If you decide you want to convert to disc, I have a complete 1973 B Body OEM disc set-up.

Auto Transport Service
Back