• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time to hit the Track.

That Cuda I knocked out first round Saturday. I red lit against him second round today. He's a good racer with a very nice car.
Yes I watched that race on Saturday when you took him out. I was in the losers Lounge already when you went by.. LOL. He told me after that your .00 light put him away. He got it back from you Sunday. He cut a .002 to my red light in the 4th round yesterday and that was it for me. Good weekend for both of us though.

Good on you for all the rounds you made today. My best was 10.14 @ 133.33 yesterday.
And at 4100 lbs too.. You don't have much room to improve without going to a cage my friend.

Amazing what a little timing will do. Nice pick up.
Doug
Thanks Doug. It's a different car. Correcting the fuel problem and some timing sure put a tiger in the tank! At the track Wooks advised me to run it higher in RPM. I did and that was another gain.
Doug a while back you mentioned that you run at 13.5 lbs tire pressure. Yesterday I set mine at 13 lbs and ran it the whole day.

Won't be long and you'll be needing a cage like Wookie.

Won't be long and you'll be needing a cage like Wookie.
That's funny and unrealistic. Hurry up and get that GTX done! Then you can get back on the track like Wooks.

You guys will have to spot me a second or more.

And some good news, fiberglass hood and bumper will arrive to my shipping address this Thursday.

Got my Sled City Fibreglass order today for my Plymouth. Definitely "race weight". I checked. The hood comes in at 13 lbs, the bumper at 4 lbs. Check it out.
IMG_4335.JPG

Picture of full hood,
IMG_4337.JPG

Left side cowl corner

IMG_4339.JPG

Right side cowl corner. Finished - top side.

IMG_4338.JPG

Left front corner

IMG_4340.JPG

Center front.

IMG_4333.JPG

Left side of front bumper.

IMG_4334.JPG
IMG_4336.JPG

Last edited:
Looks like the shippers had the goons working.

I've used racing fiberglass before, the lighter weight it is, usually he rougher the condition it is. Carbon Fiber is the exception.

Some sort of rigidity was needed in the cardboard box. Seeing the box, I couldn't blame the shipping company. Why something like a construction pile tube or even heavy cardboard wasn't used is beyond me.

Man those look rough, not the quality I'd have suspected...

Thanks for sharing...

good to know

Man those look rough, not the quality I'd have suspected...

Thanks for sharing...

good to know[/QUOTE

Your welcome. They say a picture is worth a thousand words.
I planned on having to do some work but this is ridiculous. I hope to hell that at least the hood contour matches the fenders... If that's out I'm really screwed.

Auto Transport Service
Back