• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TIRE & WHEEL PACKAGES

XMAN JR

Local time
11:00 AM
Reaction score
Where is a good place to get a tire & wheel package ? I want to get prices for my dads 67 GTX. Did they come with 14x6s wheels ? What tire size did they come with ? What radial size would be = to that size ?

Try Summit Racing. Find the wheels and tires you like and call them as they do mount and balance for free. Plus shipping is free as well for anything over $100.

You could also try discount tire direct, depending on what type of tire or wheel you are looking for. They also have free shipping.

Where is a good place to get a tire & wheel package ? I want to get prices for my dads 67 GTX. Did they come with 14x6s wheels ? What tire size did they come with ? What radial size would be = to that size ?

The cars came with 14 x 5.5 rims. The 5.5 isn't made anymore, so closest is the 6's. They also came with 15's, but I believe that was if you got disc brakes.
I believe a 205 or a 215 radial is nearly equivalent to the stock size.

I HAVE A SET OF FACTORY ORIGINAL WHEELS WITH 225/70-14 TIRES PM ME IF INTERESTED

940371904.jpg 940371866.jpg

NOT SURE OF THE DIFFERENCE WE HAVE ALWAYS CALLED THESE MAGNUM 500

MY WHEELS ARE THE ONES WITH THE TRIM RING AND THE CENTER CAP

940371904.jpg

NOT SURE OF THE DIFFERENCE WE HAVE ALWAYS CALLED THESE MAGNUM 500
The magnum 500s were chrome & the road wheels had the trim ring. The GTXs were the high end cars & they got all the interior & exterior chrome. They came with the magnum 500s.

Thanks for the info I didn’t realize there was a difference seems you have plenty of knowledge would you happen to know the correct paint for the Talley red rear brake drums

Thanks for the info I didn’t realize there was a difference seems you have plenty of knowledge would you happen to know the correct paint for the Talley red rear brake drums
No but I know who would. TOTALLY AUTO in PA.

Auto Transport Service
Back