• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trying to find my brothers cars

nitrojunkie

Local time
8:28 PM
Reaction score
My brother has been trying for years to find his cars he had in the 60's. They're probably out of state by now if they even exist at all. We tried one locator service but they only did Corvettes. Does anyone know of a place or website that can trace old cars? One was a 63 sport fury and the other was a 64 fury. We have the vin numbers. Any suggestions other than going to the BMV? Thanks!

It will be a long shot..but
www.lynchroad.com. It's not specific to vehicles made there.
If people enter the vin, it may be there, worth a try good luck.

Shucks, no luck there either, but it was worth a try. Thanks, Bill

If you know someone at the police department they can run the vin number and tell you if the car is still registered , in what state and the owners name and address.

Thanks everyone, police dept will be my next step then try Galen Govier. I knew he decoded tags and certified cars but didn't know he could try to locate cars. Thanks for the tip.

Thanks everyone, police dept will be my next step then try Galen Govier. I knew he decoded tags and certified cars but didn't know he could try to locate cars. Thanks for the tip.

How did it go? Did you find any of them?

Auto Transport Service
Back