• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

U C Berserkley

Dennis H

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:02 AM
Reaction score
Didn't like the Breibart speaker, so fires were started by the rioting morons. Can't watch the local news anymore. First ammendment good, except when it's not pc. No cops or firefighters visible. Afraid to go in? Morons destroy the property of others so we the taxpayers can pay for repairs and clean up. Getting tired of it.
Cowards have masks on, smashing windows.

Last edited:
Didn't like the Brietbart speaker, so fires were started by the rioting morons. Can't watch the local news anymore. First ammendment good, except when it's not pc. No cops or firefighters visible. Afraid to go in? Morons destroy the property of others so we the taxpayers can pay for repairs and clean up. Getting tired of it.
Property destruction is such bullshit. Gutless punks.

Didn't like the Brietbart speaker, so fires were started by the rioting morons. Can't watch the local news anymore. First ammendment good, except when it's not pc. No cops or firefighters visible. Afraid to go in? Morons destroy the property of others so we the taxpayers can pay for repairs and clean up. Getting tired of it.

Anarchist wearing masks. It was a planned event so of course the demonstration was planned. The anarchists are well paid.

I live down south but currently working and living in San Francisco. I heard someone say the other day that they were a paid protester.

Local News here is so left leaning.

I mean I support LGBT (Liquor, Guns, Bacon, & *******)and have for years, but hearing about it everyday is ridiculous.

said it before ,why doesn't he(trump) send in the national guard to clean this scum up once and for all

You won't get Moonbeam to do anything about it. And Nepalatano runs the school.

Need to send Seal Team Six to take out Soros. He's the one paying for this. Maybe Trump can work out a deal with Russia to take Soros out. They could do it in such a way that the Iranians are to blame.

I went to Berserkely when it was just Berkeley and there were demonstrations there all the time, whether it was to free Che Guavara or to protest the launching of an Apollo space mission......those people are just a few troublemakers that hang around in the area, whether they are students or not, in this case hired and paid for by that scumbag Soras. There are a lot of mostly foreign sudents there actually studying and not making any trouble, but of course the media makes it out to be like WWIII....
Sproul Hall has always been the assembly point and ground zero for the left, it sits at the top of Telegraph Ave, which is the main drag running from Sproul Hall all the way to Oakland, the first four city blocks of which are and always have been, lined with head shops, communist bookstores, coffee shops, tie dye T shirt shops, sandal shops......you get the idea.....a hippie's nirvana. It's never changed much really except for being filthier and more violent now!

I'm a UUUGGGEEEEE fan of K9 units....they make the biggest bad *** cry like a two year kid sitting on Santa's lap....release the hounds!!!

Last edited:
I'm a UUUGGGEEEEE fan of K9 units....they make the bigest bad *** cry like a two year kid sitti g on Santa's lap....release the hounds!!!
I like the way the German Polizi handled things back in the late 70s. When I was stationed in Berlin squatters were a big problem. They would take over an abandoned building and set up shop.

When it was time for the squatters to vacate the premises the Polizi would show up in force. They'd line up 20-25 dog handlers with some really big German Shepard. Behind them were truck with water cannons. They would give the squatters one warning and they didn't comply the dogs were let loose.

When the squatter tried to escape through the windows they would get hit with the water cannon. Some of the buildings would be as high as three stories. Picture that scene.

Would LOVE to see all these special snowflakes get the tar beat out of them. Send in some real Americans to give them a good schooling, it's getting pretty old!

You guys are spelling it wrong, it's "Bizerkley"!

Anybody attempting to burn a building with innocent persons inside, should be shot in the head.

Milo is a Gay Conservative? Thats a new one. I find Him actually Kind of funny at times.

He's smarter than most of the brainiacs in politics. He can't be pigeon-holed into any one group....but just makes the big-mouths look like big mouths.

Auto Transport Service
Back