• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Vacuum chamber spring 1843 036

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert horman

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:25 PM
Reaction score
Wanted Vacuum chamber spring 1843 036. Robert Horman

Not here what for Bob?
I looked it up number 1843 036 spring goes back to around 1957-58. I had Chrysler 300's several and they came with 392 with AUTO LITE distributor. I think 1957-8 distributor has spring. I HAD 1957 Chrysler 300 and I think spring is from 1957 392 hemi distributor. Yes-No? distributor. Bob

I have some of those good call. Hey give me a fast ring when you can this am.

I have some of those good call. Hey give me a fast ring when you can this am.
I got the distributor today Looking very nice. I see you replaced condenser Also nice new screws. Thanks very much. I know I am giving you the third degree about the distributor. I am sorry for that. I am just that nut who wants thing correct. I am not saying your work isn't good I am just very picky about part for my car. I guess you could say I am very anile. Sorry if I give you a hard time. The distributor looks really nice and if I detail my engine The distributor would fit right in an engine restoration. Bob Horman

Bob no problem at all I get what you are doing 100%. Still trying to find out what fits what what a PIA thius one is but it is bugging me.

Bob no problem at all I get what you are doing 100%. Still trying to find out what fits what what a PIA thius one is but it is bugging me.
what does PIA thius Mean? Bob Horman

Pain in the ***. Weird go into the Prestolite books, have just the Vacuum chamber number, ok no separate spring cross reference it to Mopar has just the chamber no spring, but that c=same chamber uses a bunch of different springs, just takes time to figure out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back