• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vet Clinc "The Gambia" West Africa.

Auggie56

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:51 AM
Reaction score
The veterinarian is named Micha, he's emigrated from Germany eleven years ago with his wife. Since then they have had two sons. He runs this clinic on his own without outside finacial help. Only the people that are able to pay support his work. He has several volunteers who help from time to time. His two female employees along with the volunteers go out into the area and trap strays, to spay and neuter as well as treat their illnesses, all out of his pocket. I have followed him on YouTube for a few years and donate when I can to help. He has some truly bizarre cases come into his clinic. He has a faithful following on his channel. This one is just plain neglect and abuse. Will post more of his cases another time.

so sad to see that.I have 2 and they are family to me.

Rescued my Rott, she was in bad shape. Teeth half missing,only 60lbs when we got her. All hair on her back side was gone but in the process of coming back. Now she’s about 100lbs and a real sweat heart. Sad to see how someone can let that happen to any animal.

Glad to see some good people
that take care of these suffering animals are out there...

More I see or even read {even some on here},
about select types of disgusting humans
{we all know what types they are}
the more I like the innocent animals company instead...

Auto Transport Service
Back