• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE WANTED: 66 SATELLITE TRIM MOLDING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have all the pieces from my 67 Plymouth Belvedere if that will work - let me know
I have all the pieces from my 67 Plymouth Belvedere if that will work - let me know
I think the moldings are specific to the 66 satellite. They sit right on the top edge of the fender, door and quarter and run from front to rear starting at the fender mounted turn signal indicators. I never saw a 67 Belvedere with these moldings. I've seen guys convert a 66 Satellite to a 67 Belvedere or GTX by changing the grill and moldings. If that's the case...I'm all ears!

Saw one on ebay sold last month. I try to specialize my searches. First search 1966 Plymouth Satellite then on left column click exterior then click moulding and trim, save that search. I check it daily, picked a pair of head light bezels. Guy listed them as used but said he thought they were NOS $200. They were I believe NOS because they very shiny and the black paint on screw holes perfect. Only problem a small 1/4" mark lower outside, you'd have to be bent over and looking for them.

Saw one on ebay sold last month. I try to specialize my searches. First search 1966 Plymouth Satellite then on left column click exterior then click moulding and trim, save that search. I check it daily, picked a pair of head light bezels. Guy listed them as used but said he thought they were NOS $200. They were I believe NOS because they very shiny and the black paint on screw holes perfect. Only problem a small 1/4" mark lower outside, you'd have to be bent over and looking for them.
Thanks Fran...great advice! Very nice Satellite BTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back