• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB WANTED: '69 Double Groove A/C Pulley 6-1/4" #2936767

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Driesen

Local time
8:30 AM
Reaction score
I'm looking for a 6-1/4" A/C Compressor clutch and hub assy double groove pulley used on 1969 Cornet, Charger and Belvedere with 440 & 383 motors, mopar part #2936767. Anyone have or know someone who is will to part with one? Would also be interested in the compressor and other a/c parts from same year.
I have a '69 Charger RTSE with the H51 code and it's missing most of the under hood a/c components.

Last edited:
I am curious, our 69 Sport Satellite 318 has a single groove A/C pulley. Were the big blocks 2 groove?

I am curious, our 69 Sport Satellite 318 has a single groove A/C pulley. Were the big blocks 2 groove?
According to my parts manual the 318 was also available with a 7-1/4" double groove #2521923, not to say that a single groove may have been installed.

IMG_2429.JPG

I'm looking for a 6-1/4" A/C double groove pulley used on 1969 Cornet, Charger and Belvedere with 440 & 383 motors, mopar part #2936767. Anyone have or know someone who is will to part with one? Would also be interested in the compressor and other a/c parts from same year.
I have a '69 Charger RTSE with the H51 code and it's missing most of the under hood a/c components.
Hi Ed,
I'm not clear on which pulley you need? Compressor, alternator, or crankshaft?
Mike

Hi Ed,
I'm not clear on which pulley you need? Compressor, alternator, or crankshaft?
Mike
Yeh, probably could have clarified on my original post, A/C may not have been enough. I'm looking for a A/C Compressor clutch pulley and hub assy. My Charger is a high option with two fender tags so it has the 2 groove alternator and 4 groove crank pulley which I have. Tks Mike.

Ed

Last edited:
I have all the a.c. parts from a 67 but don't know if they are the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back