• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Washer nozzles

eastyorker

Local time
10:26 PM
Reaction score
Just piecing my '69 Runner back together and found out I am missing the washer nozzles and the hoses. I have the fluid bottle and motor.

Does anyone have pictures of the mounting and what these look like?

Thanks

Thanks! Hopefully I can find them locally. Any Canadian sellers on here?

Just piecing my '69 Runner back together and found out I am missing the washer nozzles and the hoses. I have the fluid bottle and motor.

Does anyone have pictures of the mounting and what these look like?

Thanks
Hello Eastyorker. i have been searching the site, as i have the same issue, my washer nozzles are missing on my 69 Satellite. Do you have pictures of them installed? i am having the worst time figuring it out. i was hoping to attend Moparfest this year to see examples, but had a conflict with kids sports.

An 11 year old thread and the OP hasn't been on here in 8 years. We have a restoration section with numerous threads that will show what you seek.

An 11 year old thread and the OP hasn't been on here in 8 years. We have a restoration section with numerous threads that will show what you seek.
Understood.. i have searched the site and the internet pretty well, and not seen a picture. his status shows he is active, but totally took a long shot for a response.

Hello Eastyorker. i have been searching the site, as i have the same issue, my washer nozzles are missing on my 69 Satellite. Do you have pictures of them installed? i am having the worst time figuring it out. i was hoping to attend Moparfest this year to see examples, but had a conflict with kids sports.
Been helped many times by others with stuff like this on the forum. Hope this helps you. These are the nozzles & clips from my 69RR. They attach with (7) #10-14x .50 lg pan head Phillips screws. If I recall correctly, the original rubber hoses are ribbed on one half side & are two different sizes. Heard a while back that Frank Badelson might sell the correct hose...jim

20955CD8-05EF-4135-80F6-B18225528B7B.jpeg

You can sift through one or both of these threads and probably find what you're looking for and so much more. One's a Dodge, but a lot of stuff crosses over to Plymouth. Both of these are incredible sources of information.
For the Love for my Father, My 69 GTX Restoration
1969 Dodge Super Bee Coupe Restoration

I got the whole kit from Kramer Automotive specialties it has everything you need also comes with new bottle and pump

Been helped many times by others with stuff like this on the forum. Hope this helps you. These are the nozzles & clips from my 69RR. They attach with (7) #10-14x .50 lg pan head Phillips screws. If I recall correctly, the original rubber hoses are ribbed on one half side & are two different sizes. Heard a while back that Frank Badelson might sell the correct hose...jim

View attachment 1517072
thank you this is very helpful.

I got the whole kit from Kramer Automotive specialties it has everything you need also comes with new bottle and pump
thank you, i will check out the Kramer website

Auto Transport Service
Back