• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Welcome to the NEW FBBO!

I keep getting a error message when opening the site.
It disseapers after logging in. Wish I could tell you what the error is. Do I need to change my bookmark?

I just noticed that if you have replied to a thread, then your avatar shows up in the lower right corner of the posters avatar on the thread you have replied, when viewing in each section, interesting little feature and pretty cool!

I used to get a little preview bubble of the original post when I put my mouse on the title without opening the thread, but I don't get that anymore. Is that still working for others?

I used to get a little preview bubble of the original post when I put my mouse on the title without opening the thread, but I don't get that anymore. Is that still working for others?

Works for me.
Untitled.jpg

Hmm...I wonder if it's a setting on my computer or what. It worked before the website upgrade but not since. Thanks

This is what I see when I point to the title. I get just a go to first unread message bubble. And in the lower left I get the little gray box showing the title of the thread I'm pointing to. So I am getting some "popup" type stuff. Any ideas Joey? Thanks

upload_2016-4-22_8-4-47.png

upload_2016-4-22_8-3-55.png

Nope, it works fine for me in Chrome and IE @64BEL --- Its definitely something on your computer, maybe a plugin you have that's stopping it or something.

Thanks Joey - I'll try to figure it out.

Just wondering. When you hover over your user name at the top and it gives a drop down with many sub links, could we get a direct link to our own photo gallery in there?

Just wondering. When you hover over your user name at the top and it gives a drop down with many sub links, could we get a direct link to our own photo gallery in there?

Look to the left under your Gold Member Badge.

That works if you're in a thread if you have posted and your member badge is there. I was thinking more for general browsing.

OK then click the arrow on the Garage tab and click "Your Garages"

If a gold member, can you see which new threads have pictures? The other forums, you could--but not now.........................MO

That has nothing to do with gold members --- and currently - no. But I'm looking for a solution

That has nothing to do with gold members --- and currently - no. But I'm looking for a solution
Quick answer ! Thanks. I just now noticed a thread that when I hovered over a new member post, it showed that there was an attachment showing their car..............MO

Quick answer ! Thanks. I just now noticed a thread that when I hovered over a new member post, it showed that there was an attachment showing their car..............MO

No, that shows their avatar ---

Auto Transport Service
Back