• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Welcome to the NEW FBBO!

Have there been any changes again? Just today, the formatting on here seems all strange, like the posts are spread much farther apart on my screen. Things are in different locations, links are hard to read and clicking on 'Alerts' gets me an error message. Okay, also it says that this very post is too long to post, please shorten it.

The screen grabs that I applied to the previous message didn't seem to have gone through. I had to remove one of the three just to get the message to post, too. :(

Have there been any changes again? Just today, the formatting on here seems all strange, like the posts are spread much farther apart on my screen. Things are in different locations, links are hard to read and clicking on 'Alerts' gets me an error message. Okay, also it says that this very post is too long to post, please shorten it.

No changes -- Try logging out and clearing your cookies

cant edit in the last hour ,no matter what computer I use:(

No changes -- Try logging out and clearing your cookies
No changes? Thanks Joey, it must be at this end. I had previously logged out and tried again several times. This time however, things look like they're back to normal. This is what I had tried to upload before:
fbbo wonky 1.jpg

fbbo wonky 3.jpg

How do you post pictures? Thanks

In a conversation ⬆

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. I would like to put pictures up of my car for people to see. How do I do that?

Auto Transport Service
Back