• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Welcome to the new members!!!

Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:12 PM
Reaction score
Been kinda busy lately and noticed several new members that have signed up.....just wanted to welcome y'all from Pasadena......Texas of course.

Smiley big green check mark.jpg
ditto

I welcome them too, even the ones that are so new to the hobby, they don't know which way to spin a wrench.
We all started off not knowing but learned over time.
I especially welcome new members that got tired of the bad management of another forum and heard about this one.
THIS forum is the best that I've joined. The moderators are much fairer than I've seen elsewhere.
I’ve ran afoul of the rules and have been spanked for it but they have been fair and worked with me to get past it.

Last edited:
Been kinda busy lately and noticed several new members that have signed up.....just wanted to welcome y'all from Pasadena......Texas of course.
You have any little old ladies in Pasadena – TX? Maybe even some driving super stock Dodges?

You have any little old ladies in Pasadena – TX? Maybe even some driving super stock Dodges?
Oh there are some little old ladies that are here but if anything, they shouldn't be driving anything let alone a SS Dodge lol

This one is great! I live very near a city (there’s no break between cities in Orange County, CA just a mass of 3.5m people shoved together in 34 cities.) Laguna Woods which at one time not long ago was one huge retirement community of 55+ people called Leisure World - Since they‘ve incorporated into a city and named it
Laguna Woods.
Demographics will tell you it’s the oldest average age city in the nation. I forget but think it’s average is in the 70’s. Since I drive thru there a lot and used to have to go to the grocery store there - you can’t believe the number of drivers there that match this post you put up. They’re everywhere and not to be trifled with. It’s a scary place to drive - maybe worse than the hood. And the grocery store parking lot as well as inside the store w/them all motoring around in their little electric carts. Stay away if you know whats good for you.…..

Auto Transport Service
Back