• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Well, another bad weekend.

Update: I have a very bad infection. They have been cleaning and packing it for 2 weeks now. Still another week or 2 of this. I’m feeling better now and eating better. Not near the pain or the soreness. I have a few gross pics u want to see them.

Update: I have a very bad infection. They have been cleaning and packing it for 2 weeks now. Still another week or 2 of this. I’m feeling better now and eating better. Not near the pain or the soreness. I have a few gross pics u want to see them.
No pics needed but Glad you are heading in the right direction. I was surprised in the beginning of this saga the doctor did not give you antibiotics. IMO that is a standard practice but the Healthcare system is not ANYWHERE what it used to be...

Yeah, I even have to take antibiotics to go to the dentist as a precaution due to my artificial hips.

Glad you're improving, Kim!

Pics?
how-about-no-bear (2017_10_11 10_04_54 UTC).jpg
Glad you're finally on the right side of this, Kim! :thumbsup:

And I thought this thread would be worthless with out pics. Lol
:rofl:
Brother, I been there with the complications with stapled up parts....
Long story, but after cancer #3 (the "big" one), I was left with a gaping passage in my gut
due to their taking the staples out too soon - and came real close to being forcefully re-admitted to
the hospital.
**** got real there - again - for a bit.

:rofl:
Brother, I been there with the complications with stapled up parts....
Long story, but after cancer #3 (the "big" one), I was left with a gaping passage in my gut
due to their taking the staples out too soon - and came real close to being forcefully re-admitted to
the hospital.
**** got real there - again - for a bit.
They had to take my staples out cause I was l was leaking puss. It was really infected. On the mend now.

Auto Transport Service
Back