• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your Mopar today?

Tinypic was down, so here's a couple pics of what I was doing to the 67..........
Rebuilt the entire front-end, again.
2cn6wx5.jpg

5ul5pe.jpg

Got the Super-Tricks and tires on the car........
znoex1.jpg

kdvamo.jpg

Got the engine home.......
24yp9xw.jpg
Freaking Sweet! Nice!

I had a visitor today! Opscheif3537 came down a very long ride to get a seat I had for his daughters charger very nice guy I took him out back and opened the garage that's storing my 72 rallye got him his seat and that's all that was done involving my charger ,oh well maybe tomorrow I'll do something with it .
But atleast I got to meet and talk with another very cool member from on here
If your reading it was nice meeting you.

Found an OE radio delete plate, ordered seat foam, bought some used panels, new motor mounts... All a bunch of stuff that I wont need for a long time....
But hey there is value when you look over at you shelves and see all the cool stuff you have...

Yes, that's true. It's also hard to let go of some stuff...needed or not.

I repainted the glove box door and the ashtray in the '55. Unfortunately, whatever textured coating they used in '55 caused the new paint to bubble up. I sanded it all down and re-primed. It came out better, but will have to be sanded again. I think a light sanding and another coat of primer might finally make these things take paint.

Shoved the motor back as far as the mounts will allow (needs a driveshaft). Also changed the starter, that was a bitch

IMG_0136.JPG

Picked up more powder-coated stuff for the wagon, ordered my PPP Proflite shifter, and going out to re-install the column in the silver car.

Last edited:
Put a bus bar on the steering column bracket to give me a more convenient location for accessory feeds. Had to work around the inspector though.
Bear the inspector.jpg

Plaza bus bar.jpg

Who doesn't love coming home to a pile of boxes?

15x6 Cragar S/S's for the front (15x8's for the rear are being built with a custom backspace, they'll be here in a month)

Summit 1 1/8" sway bar

IMG_5729.JPG
IMG_5731.JPG
IMG_5733.JPG

Ran freshly coated stuff up to where the wagon is, and brought home some of the unused parts from the rebuild.

3509h54.jpg

I'm leaning against the quarter panel as I type. Tomorrow I fab a new reverse linkage rod and continue work on the console.

IMAG1105_BURST002.jpg
IMAG1106_BURST001.jpg
I got my 03 rams hemi heads back from machine shop they look great I also got two big boxs of parts from rock Auto . I started throwing this hemi back together not much more left to do intake and exhaust manifold s plus wires and we should be running .

Washed, etch-primed, and cast-blast painted the new steering parts for the wagon.

Fix my cam bolt issue and got the motor back together. Going in for upholstery on Tuesday for new carpet, headliner, sailboards and package tray. Unfortunately I have a 2 month wait time to get my boss Motorsport 18's for the fronts

IMG_0625.JPG IMG_0622.JPG

IMG_1614.JPG
IMG_1622.JPG
IMG_1616.JPG
IMG_1620.JPG
IMG_1618.JPG
Frame rails, quarters, rear panel, rockers, trunk floor an extensions, wheel houses in. Ready for welding.

Finally got to spend another day in the shop ( now that the transmissions out of my truck and off to be rebuilt )

sm_bodywork126-jpg.397326

Finally making some progress on this panel . . .
- got one section above the wheel well that is fighting with me
- the section in front of the wheel well is just about nailed
- Big progress behind the wheel well, will know more tomorrow
- The wheel well lip is still going to need a bunch of help . . .

After several failed attempts, I got the glovebox in the '55 Plymouth to finally take paint without bubbling up. I also finished up the connections for my American Autowire kit.
Plaza glove box painted.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back