• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What"s Missing??!!

Kind B

Local time
7:33 AM
Reaction score
putting the rear side glass in my 1971 Hardtop Roadrunner, can someone tell me what i'm missing, I have the other side in but something is not right, where is the splined piece that connects to the rear door handle, I looked at the Body/Chasis manual it shows a pivot arm, is that missing on my assembly?? Also what is the L bracket pictured? Where does it go??

IMG_9097.JPG IMG_9098.JPG IMG_9099.JPG IMG_9100.JPG IMG_9102.JPG IMG_9103.JPG IMG_9104.JPG IMG_9105.JPG IMG_9106.JPG

Last edited:
The brackets are up-stops, they bolt in inner body structure, two per side. Appears the third slider is missing. Regulator connects to a pivot arm that rides in a channel welded to the inner structure.

Page 6-25 of the ’71 Plymouth Body manual shows a pretty clear picture. Although the glass is different in ’72, most of the mechanism layout is the same, a better picture is on page 6-24 of the ’72 body manual.
grp-06-pg-24.jpg

Last edited:
The brackets are up-stops, they bolt in inner body structure, two per side. Appears the third slider is missing. Regulator connect to a pivot arm that rides in a channel welded to the inner structure.

Page 6-25 of the ’71 Plymouth Body manual show a pretty clear picture. Although the glass is different in ’72, most of the mechanism layout is the same, a better picture is on page 6-24 of the ’72 body manual.
View attachment 527670

thank you bro.. looks like im missing regulator and pivot shaft, thank you so much

Auto Transport Service
Back