• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whats everyone working on?

Helping a millennial friend of mine install a new rad in his '90 New Yorker.

Please give some info on this carb? Throttle body I see a ton of wires so I can't say witch it is I'm going for carbs since we have the 4 butterflies still but who knows anymore I likey how big is it who's brand and the evil ? How much
Looks like a FiTech EFI

Please give some info on this carb? Throttle body I see a ton of wires so I can't say witch it is I'm going for carbs since we have the 4 butterflies still but who knows anymore I likey how big is it who's brand and the evil ? How much
Looks like fitech mean street efi

What fuel pump did you go with or did you use the fuel command center

I ended up with a pump from tanks inc to fit their tank like this:

9rMBmyd.jpg

FXO0WJw.jpg

I'm pretty happy with the FiTech but there were some bits and part missing in my shipping and since I live in Sweden it's not worth the trouble to get them to re-ship the missing parts.. I just got them locally.

Had to put a crank sensor in the 92 Dakota today. Only MoPar in the stable these days. Sure wish I could afford a stroker and lowering parts.

Ruger P guns 4ever!

Moved the mounting plate outboard 2 inches on my tractor hydraulic bucket controls so the battery compartment door wont hit the steel lines half way open.

WP_20170415_08_35_05_Pro.jpg WP_20170415_08_35_13_Pro.jpg WP_20170415_08_35_19_Pro.jpg

I am deep in the mechanical restoration of the 69 427 4 speed Vette I got a few months ago. Cleaning and prepping for reassembly that should start in a couple of weeks. My buddy Carl is doing most of the work as he has the shop and tools. He also works night shift, so I am at work when he is available to work on the car. He does excellent work, so I am happy ordering parts and paying bills for now.
DSCN5885.JPG
DSCN5884.JPG
wheels tires.jpg

he is a cane corso (Italian mastiff) .......pic was about 2 weeks ago, he is 3 months old there

Auto Transport Service
Back