• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's it worth ??? (Rear)

Pastortom1

Local time
2:00 AM
Reaction score
Guys...... I'm parting out a 68 Roadrunner in central NY.

I have a good idea what the parts are worth, EXCEPT for the rearend......

It has the original 8-3/4 with what I believe is a 3.23 Sure Grip (I know it's a sure grip, but not sure on the ratio....I was told it was the 3.23).

The rear is in good shape, always sealed, original axles, etc.......Would I be better off to sell the third member and forget about the case and stuff? I have limited space to store that beast if it doesn't sell quickly.

What say ye? :confused::confused::confused:

I dont need it, but if it were mine I wouldn't take less than five bills for it.:no:

well ive got my cell bill my rent bill my shop rent bill my electric bill and my cabel bill....will that work? lol j/k good luck it should be worth 500 easily if someone needs one

500 is maybe about right complete with brakes. The housing and axles without brakes isn't worth all that much, so it's the collection of parts that will work for you

Auto Transport Service
Back