• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where can I buy instrument cluster clips and screws or the correct size?

Myasylum

Local time
4:07 AM
Reaction score
Hello,

I just installed a new Instument cluster with gauges in my car, but the old clips are so old and bent out of shape they just keep falling out of place or fall out completely, and I lost a few of them.

Anyone know where I can buy new ones, or have the proper size that I can find them? I did a search and not as easy to find as I thought, maybe I'm not calling the right name? The are C-Clips or what have you, and I'd also need the screws.

Thanks!

You can try "the clipologist" R/T Specialties. ( not sure if Instrument Specialties sells individual parts )...

Oh wow! Never even have heard of those guys!

Doesn't look like they have them though. Close, but not quite right.

Last edited:
Hello,

I just installed a new Instument cluster with gauges in my car, but the old clips are so old and bent out of shape they just keep falling out of place or fall out completely, and I lost a few of them.

Anyone know where I can buy new ones, or have the proper size that I can find them? I did a search and not as easy to find as I thought, maybe I'm not calling the right name? The are C-Clips or what have you, and I'd also need the screws.

Thanks!
Partsmix Mopar.

Nope, not there either. I need 71-72 - they have 68 69 70 as a kit.
and they aren't in stock either.

Auto Transport Service
Back