• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

White Elephant

ESOXER

Local time
9:17 AM
Reaction score
So apparently there's a thing called white elephant gifts, so Ma said just put in something you dont use anymore.
So I went and bought bottle of single malt with glasses and kept that **** for myself and replaced it with a can of Miller-D-lite, some zip ties, a bag of used .357 mag cases and some tape. Merry xmas ya fithly animals
20181223_200120.jpg

We did that at work last week. Everyone, brought a decent gift....With ours a gift could be stolen only twice.....It was funny when the liquor bottles came into play.....

A few years ago my wife and I gave a lamp from Goodwill as a white elephant gift.....hideous non-matching lamp shade, but we made sure it had a good bulb and actually worked. Sister-in-law got our present & re-gifted it at her company holiday party. She won some type of prize for best (worst) white elephant gift at her work.

Auto Transport Service
Back