• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who else hates when this happens?

BDF6

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:07 AM
Reaction score
image.jpg

Was at a Dunkin Donuts watching birds flock in groups of 300 or so. There zooming all over, ignorance is bliss, had my coffee. Went outside truck was covered in bird $hit.

Yup hate it - with friends we went for a cruise I needed gas pulled up under the canopy and
Crap all over my freshly waxed hood . I was not please but everyone of my friends had a birdshit Comment

Been a problem around here for awhile between 2 stations across from each other. One station that was run by a rag head was throwing bird seed out and that attracted pigeons by the hundreds. Not sure if he was being malicious or not but it ran off customers from both stations. Another station got tired of customers demanding a free car wash and dry cleaning after getting crap on them and their cars. Don't know what they did but there's no more pigeons lol

Another reason clear sucks. One day in the sun baking, bird **** starts pitting the finish.

Another reason clear sucks. One day in the sun baking, bird **** starts pitting the finish.
Turd was only there a couple of minutes. Came out of store, saw it, spit on it & wiped off with shirt. Didn't waste time looking for a 'wipe'.

I shoot every pigeon I see around my house cause them bastards try to nest under my solar panels.
Friggin’ rats with wings!!

Kill em. Kill em all.
If it flies it dies... :lol:

all my cars are in the garage or under carports
unless I'm away from the house, but it does piss me off when
"**** happens" :drama:

Your car can sit out all week with no poop. Wash it and five minutes later a little bastard shits on it!

I had a Eastern Bluebird who was infatuated with himself in my outside rear view mirror. He **** all over my door. This went on for days.

Another time we had a runaway Peacock hanging around our house. One morning getting ready to leave for work, came out of the house and he was standing on the hood of my truck. He saw me, started to walk off, stopped and, you guessed it, great big pile! Had to take a hose to it before I left. Took care of that fkr when I got home...

Read in the newspaper there was a vandal in a neighborhood breaking outside mirrors. Woman caught the vandal in the act, it was a woodpecker. They're very aggressive my bird feeder has a pecking order. Biggest woodpecker to smallest, blue jays, cardinals and every other bird.

Auto Transport Service
Back