• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whose going to Monster Mopar at Norwalk?

Al you are WRONG as usual...
No hacking. You appear to be reporting fake news
:rofl::realcrazy::thankyou:

IMG_2341.JPG

Ill be out there on Thursday evening.
Unfortunately, it will be without my car this year.
Be there all weekend.

I stayed home and worked on my engine refresh. Preparing sub assemblies to reinstall when block comes back from the machine shop
Be out end Aug or early Sept

How's your project coming?

I saw
My worst showing in a while. Friday won rd 1, then rain. Saturday car is dead on I go -.010 red in the 1st rd. Sunday my .014 to my oponents .111 Going brain dead I hit the brakes at 1000ft and realize it's not the stripe. Got back on the throttle but it was to late. Still had a great time. Saw lots of old friends and put faces to names from members here.
Doug
I saw you by your car a couple of times but you were busy talking to other people.
I didn't want to interrupt.
See you there next year.

Ok,so let me understand,,,,,those picture posted were not taken by AA,but sent by SCT where AA posted them,eh?
And your stellar performance telling everyone to bring their "A" game."A" game mean going out in the "A" round saturday AND Sunday?? So SCT has Action Ange trained like a pug to do as told.
If AA is a trained dog,he should be banned like the rest of the asses,,,,errr i mean ali_ASSES!AA,that is if you still control that screen name. Whatever,,,,,,wooof.Good doggie!

Ok,so let me understand,,,,,those picture posted were not taken by AA,but sent by SCT where AA posted them,eh?
And your stellar performance telling everyone to bring their "A" game."A" game mean going out in the "A" round saturday AND Sunday?? So SCT has Action Ange trained like a pug to do as told.
If AA is a trained dog,he should be banned like the rest of the asses,,,,errr i mean ali_ASSES!AA,that is if you still control that screen name. Whatever,,,,,,wooof.Good doggie!

It's a thread about a race and racing Al.
It immaterial about where and how the pics were from and posted.
If you were there you could've posted too.
:wtf::realcrazy::popcorn:

Last edited:
Omg enough of the drama! No wonder I just keep to myself. It was a great show. Tons of beautiful cars. I seen a lot of your guys cars there. Didn't really talk to anyone wonder why? I'm not the only guy that thinks this way! I am the guy that will say something about it! Guys put the egos and ruffled feathers on the shelf please! Let's go back to racing and having fun. Everyone at one time or another is guilty of being a smart a$$. So let's call truce wave the white flag!!!!

Omg enough of the drama! No wonder I just keep to myself. It was a great show. Tons of beautiful cars. I seen a lot of your guys cars there. Didn't really talk to anyone wonder why? I'm not the only guy that thinks this way! I am the guy that will say something about it! Guys put the egos and ruffled feathers on the shelf please! Let's go back to racing and having fun. Everyone at one time or another is guilty of being a smart a$$. So let's call truce wave the white flag!!!!

I totally agree with you Mopar poor. I wasn't in attendance but got reports from guys I race with back East.
I posted pics and civil happy comments for all on the site to see.
Perhaps Hemi-its needs a refresher course on how RACERS post pics and discuss RACING?

I guess I should have posted a picture of my car so people could have stopped by and said hi. our group had a great time. Saturday was my birthday and what better way is there to spend your birthday than drag racing? I lost Saturday first round miss judged the stripe and he got the win. my twenty light to his seventy one light. with some advise from dvw sunday I made it down to nine cars. looking forward to clay city monster mopar.

My worst showing in a while. Friday won rd 1, then rain. Saturday car is dead on I go -.010 red in the 1st rd. Sunday my .014 to my oponents .111 Going brain dead I hit the brakes at 1000ft and realize it's not the stripe. Got back on the throttle but it was to late. Still had a great time. Saw lots of old friends and put faces to names from members here.
Doug
First time I saw your car run in person. Very impressive. Sorry I could not find you for a meet and greet. Next time. Dave

Had a great time @ Norwalk , Josh King put on a great show, thank you. Is there any coverage of KOS anywhere ? We ran our best of 5.44 with ALOT left in it. We are going to work on it more this weekend @ Quaker City. What a great race with the boys from B3Racing Duster, man that thing comes on @ the big end ! Clinton's car is real FAST with Best Machine Power, Pete & Chuck are some of the very BEST !

It was a great time, hope to have the dart back together for next year

Had a great time @ Norwalk , Josh King put on a great show, thank you. Is there any coverage of KOS anywhere ? We ran our best of 5.44 with ALOT left in it. We are going to work on it more this weekend @ Quaker City. What a great race with the boys from B3Racing Duster, man that thing comes on @ the big end ! Clinton's car is real FAST with Best Machine Power, Pete & Chuck are some of the very BEST !
If you're on facebook, I did a bunch of live feeds.

Sunday my .014 to my oponents .111 Going brain dead I hit the brakes at 1000ft and realize it's not the stripe. Got back on the throttle but it was to late. Still had a great time.
Doug
Oh that sucks when that happens...

car looks great still :thumbsup:

I guess I should have posted a picture of my car so people could have stopped by and said hi. our group had a great time. Saturday was my birthday and what better way is there to spend your birthday than drag racing? I lost Saturday first round miss judged the stripe and he got the win. my twenty light to his seventy one light. with some advise from dvw sunday I made it down to nine cars. looking forward to clay city monster mopar.
That sucks when that happens too :BangHead:

You can still post photos of your car,
I'd like to see them, I'm sure others would too :thumbsup:

Congrats on you Sunday win.
Those are a couple of sweet cars.
Love the 64 post car

Auto Transport Service
Back