• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why

Steve,

I wondered that too, because my intention was to show that democrats were not all bad and the tone was very positive (with American flags and patriotism). I think we get a twisted view if all we read are the news feeds and the spun comments. This makes us lose sight of what is important and to make the best decisions for each of us moving forward.

After finding out that is where it went, I signed up for access, but after looking at some of the other threads on the marches and other things I realized it is a terribly political thing for the Forum and understand the decision.

I unsigned from the political forum for now. It is not the way I roll.

It is the moderators forum and their decision so I am not upset about it being moved.

If you read the responses it's pretty self explanatory
-----------Oh i read some of them and your right they are political but I've also read quite a few recently that are just as political and were not removed. So when a thread is posted like "Women's Marches" and a thread is posted about any other political issue that supports our new administration or knocks the former president then thats not political. Do i have it correct? Im thinking its about who complains to the moderator(s). If you dont report the thread it has a good chance to stay. If reported its removed. My other question is who makes the final decision and actually removes it, Joey or a moderator?

I didn't, I'll have to sign the butt hurt disclaimer lol. I thought I was being oppressed, almost triggered into looting my local Starbucks
He who strayeth into the political forum take heed. There are no juice boxes, coloring books or comfort ponies. Consider thou warned!

and keep your back against the wall and don't pick up the soap

Just wondering why a thread entitled "Women's Marches" posted by a J Charger was removed from the General Forum and put in the Political Forum?
Fairly simple answer, as the Marches were a political protest and statement, the comments ensuing would inevitably end up as political bickering and discussion.
Do I need to explain any further?

My other question is who makes the final decision and actually removes it, Joey or a moderator?
Any Moderator can pick this up if Joey doesn't get to it first.
In this instance I was browsing the forums, and it stood out like dogs balls....so I relocated it.

Can someone point me in the right direction to sign the disclaimer. Can't seem to find it.

Can someone point me in the right direction to sign the disclaimer. Can't seem to find it.
Just go to the box listed under "off topic forums"...click on the "clicking here" within, sign up and.....well, you' ll see. :)

In this instance I was browsing the forums, and it stood out like dogs balls...
VgCaLVl.gif

Auto Transport Service
Back