• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why

I just took a look "individual health pools and expanded health savings accounts, tax credits"

Health pools - are they saying costs would depend on whether we are high risk/low risk/ etc...,

I am not sure a health savings account will accumulate enough in the years until my retirement to be worth enough for a big cost. I don't know. We are on this road now, but we will have to see.

I'll keep reading.

(I went back to look at my healthcare costs from old paystubs and found that the average increase for my pharmacy has been stable at a 3% per year increase since 2003 and that my health plan increased by an average of 9.8%/yr from 2003-2010 and by 2.0%/yr since 2010. I know others have been screwed by it, and I do not know why my numbers don't fit with that. Either way, I pay less on healthcare than I do on the Car.)

Last edited:
the butt hurt was fun while it lasted
the butt hurt was fun while it lasted

A women inspecting a butt for hurt....
libaery2.jpg

Can someone point me in the right direction to sign the disclaimer. Can't seem to find it.
Well, what do you think of our friendly fireside chats so far? If you think this thread is colorful just wait until you sign up for the mostly amicable political forum :)

Well, what do you think of our friendly fireside chats so far? If you think this thread is colorful just wait until you sign up for the mostly amicable political forum :)
I'm enjoying it! I enjoy discussing politics and it seems most of us root for the Same team which makes it so much better.

It's a good way to get views and Intel from other parts of the country/world. If your landlocked in middle-America (heaven) like me and refuse to use any form of social media, this is my link to the outside world.

It's a good way to get views and Intel from other parts of the country/world. If your landlocked in middle-America (heaven) like me and refuse to use any form of social media, this is my link to the outside world.
Only social media I use is Instagram and it's all pictures of my cars, with the exception of a couple of my dog. I'm not too far from you, Indiana (heaven lol) I love it here.

I'm enjoying it! I enjoy discussing politics and it seems most of us root for the Same team which makes it so much better.

I did say it was mostly amicable....although we do have one or two (you know who you are) on the wrong side...lol

It was political in content, the simple answer...

Something to bear in mind also....most websites and forums don't tolerate members questioning the Moderators at all.
You think so ???:eek:
I know of one Moparts site that while site traffic slows, still bans people for silly reasons.
Yeah...great way to expand your ad revenue.

Any Moderator can pick this up if Joey doesn't get to it first.
In this instance I was browsing the forums, and it stood out like dogs balls....so I relocated it.
Dog balls :rofl:

OK, So Joey's forum. I still am not upset by the decision to move the thread. He was the one I contacted when I was trying to figure out where the thread went.

Steve,

I wondered that too, because my intention was to show that democrats were not all bad and the tone was very positive (with American flags and patriotism). I think we get a twisted view if all we read are the news feeds and the spun comments. This makes us lose sight of what is important and to make the best decisions for each of us moving forward.

After finding out that is where it went, I signed up for access, but after looking at some of the other threads on the marches and other things I realized it is a terribly political thing for the Forum and understand the decision.

I unsigned from the political forum for now. It is not the way I roll.

It is the moderators forum and their decision so I am not upset about it being moved.

Gee "Jcharger" I must be watching another Parallel Universe , all the Dems I see are slamming the Republicans
Calling us VILE. REPULSIVE. NAZI, CRIMINALS
Just saying, I have not seen any Positive and or Supportive actions at all for MY new President
NOR for his Cabinet member picks

I just took a look "individual health pools and expanded health savings accounts, tax credits"

Health pools - are they saying costs would depend on whether we are high risk/low risk/ etc...,

I am not sure a health savings account will accumulate enough in the years until my retirement to be worth enough for a big cost. I don't know. We are on this road now, but we will have to see.

I'll keep reading.

(I went back to look at my healthcare costs from old paystubs and found that the average increase for my pharmacy has been stable at a 3% per year increase since 2003 and that my health plan increased by an average of 9.8%/yr from 2003-2010 and by 2.0%/yr since 2010. I know others have been screwed by it, and I do not know why my numbers don't fit with that. Either way, I pay less on healthcare than I do on the Car.)

Here ya go:
NY TIMES OCT. 25, 2016
Obamacare rates are going way up.
The latest estimate from the federal government is that the average midlevel Obamacare plan, the most popular choice, will cost about 22 percent more in 2017 than it did in 2016. This is based on data from 39 states where people sign up through the HealthCare.gov website and some preliminary data from four other states and the District of Columbia.

There is big variation nationwide. Customers in Phoenix are looking at a premium increase of 145 percent, while customers in Providence, R.I., are looking at a 14 percent decrease, according to a Kaiser Family Foundation analysis.

Auto Transport Service
Back