• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Windshield & rear window leak

Duda

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:21 PM
Reaction score
I am looking fir someone to be recommended that I can get to remove the front and rear windshield from my 69 charger and seal them from leaking. I am in the Daytona Fl area. Any Support would be appreciated.

I am looking fir someone to be recommended that I can get to remove the front and rear windshield from my 69 charger and seal them from leaking. I am in the Daytona Fl area. Any Support would be appreciated.

i had a shop in west palm install rear glass in my 65 coronet they could not make stop leaking ...i did it my self with a pump can of liquid butyl i read about it on this site can be messy if you are not carful

i had a shop in west palm install rear glass in my 65 coronet they could not make stop leaking ...i did it my self with a pump can of liquid butyl i read about it on this site can be messy if you are not carful
Thanks, I was hoping to find someone that could do it one time and not damage anything on the car.

Any reputable windshield shop in your area should be able to do the work. If you want to go cheap, most junkyards have a "glass guy". If you're worried about the trim, I suggest you remove it yourself.

When my windshield was replaced by a commercial modern shop, the passenger side dash leak was reduced by 90%. Just a drop now. Don't expect miracles. These are called "characteristics.

Auto Transport Service
Back