• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WIW 66 charger

I forgot my phone at work when I went to pick up my stuff. It has an 18g price tag on it, so I wasn't interested

It was a clean car that needed paint, but I didn't see it worth the asking price. He is a pretty nice guy, so I didn't say anything.

I'll be that guy...

:poke: "Whatever someone is willing to pay" :poke:
And don’t forget it’s a first Generation rare Charger, these cars are being either Scrapped or restored. Furthermore a proper Restoration takes thousands and parts are hard to find, something many are not willing to spend the cash because they are dreaming of some 70’s Car. It’s all nonsense my 66 Charger is so bad ***! I did a Rotisserie Restro with it built the Engine since it is numbers matching, it’s a 4 speed with a Factory Dana and it will like all other Mopars outshine any other year. These cars have much thicker metals than 1968-1970. And they use to be able to be picked up Cheap!That is no longer true, as they are restored taken apart or cut up as Donors.Early Chargers are soon to be very collectible.

IMG_4357.jpeg

IMG_4355.jpeg

IMG_3852.jpeg

IMG_4357.jpeg

IMG_4360.jpeg

IMG_4358.jpeg

IMG_3712.png

IMG_3518.png

IMG_3472.jpeg

And don’t forget it’s a first Generation rare Charger, these cars are being either Scrapped or restored. Furthermore a proper Restoration takes thousands and parts are hard to find, something many are not willing to spend the cash because they are dreaming of some 70’s Car. It’s all nonsense my 66 Charger is so bad ***! I did a Rotisserie Restro with it built the Engine since it is numbers matching, it’s a 4 speed with a Factory Dana and it will like all other Mopars outshine any other year. These cars have much thicker metals than 1968-1970. And they use to be able to be picked up Cheap!That is no longer true, as they are restored taken apart or cut up as Donors.Early Chargers are soon to be very collectible.

View attachment 1587213

View attachment 1587218

View attachment 1587238

View attachment 1587249

View attachment 1587250

View attachment 1587252

View attachment 1587253

View attachment 1587267

View attachment 1587269
Here's to Electroluminescence.

"early Chargers soon to be very collectible"
I've been hearing this for decades, not there yet.

View attachment 1587213

View attachment 1587218

View attachment 1587238

View attachment 1587249

View attachment 1587250

View attachment 1587252

View attachment 1587253

View attachment 1587267

View attachment 1587269

That's a factory 4 speed car but it's not a factory 4 barrel carb car?

That pretty much means it has to be a 361 car. That's gotta be pretty rare.

View attachment 1587213

View attachment 1587218

View attachment 1587238

View attachment 1587249

View attachment 1587250

View attachment 1587252

View attachment 1587253

View attachment 1587267

View attachment 1587269

Very nice car, and I love the R/T scoop. I bought one to put on mine, and I recently purchased the reproduction chrome trim. I know it will upset the purists, but so will a lot of other things I do!

That's a factory 4 speed car but it's not a factory 4 barrel carb car?

That pretty much means it has to be a 361 car. That's gotta be pretty rare.
I did not say otherwise. While you think you can find a Hemi? maybe go for it? Or yet maybe a 440? Those only came in 67’s? Don’t remember.That’s what I will eventually put in my car. And numbers matching cars everyone knows drives the Value ultimately, no matter what size motor! I will save my origional motor.

Last edited:
Very nice car, and I love the R/T scoop. I bought one to put on mine, and I recently purchased the reproduction chrome trim. I know it will upset the purists, but so will a lot of other things I do!
That’s what nice about hoods they can be changed out! I will buy a hood when I run across one locally. I restored my car with what it came with knowing it was going to be a costly Restoration. The interior in the cars are pricey especially have door panels reworked!

That’s what nice about hoods they can be changed out! I will buy a hood when I run across one locally. I restored my car with what it came with knowing it was going to be a costly Restoration. The interior in the cars are pricey especially have door panels reworked!
Yep, that is what a friend did. Instead of cutting a good Charger hood, found a 67 RT hood and replaced it.

Auto Transport Service
Back