• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Worth anything

belvedere 67

Local time
9:55 PM
Reaction score
I have a chance to pick up a 2 door 66 fury with a stuck 318, and rusted out frame, and a 65 4 door belvedere with also a stuck 318. Both are sitting in a local junk yard. He wants 300 each.....any opinions?

If you have the time and space and want to part them out then they are worth it at that price.Trim parts alone will double your money.Bumpers,fenders,dashes,grilles all equal $$$$.

I'd buy them both quick as long as there's atleast $300 worth of parts left on each it's a no brainier then you have kinda saved two and helped the mopar community out that needs parts . if they we're near me I would have already pulled the trigger get some picture s for us good luck

The 65 may have an 8 3/4 desirable to both B and A body crowd.

Fury may also have one with good chunk and axles with enough meat to be cut down to A body specs.

Est $150 each for all fenders if good, another $100 each for the Bel hood and trunk, $50 each for Fury hood and trunk....and you have your money back.

Could be perfect racecar candidates too...

I like the 66 Fury's...

Auto Transport Service
Back