• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Feb

WPC Swap Meet February 4th

I think I may get a spot. I've got a ton of stuff.
Doug

I need like 10 spots I have so much. Too much work and effort to load it all and unload everything that doesn't sell when I get back home. I will probably just go to buy more stuff that I don't really need.....

Last edited:
Swing by my spots and say hi, I’ll be bringing a lot of B body stuff I’m picking up this weekend from a widows deceased husband’s leftover stash!

A7042FB8-F005-4513-AFF8-C9C21B37D7E7.jpeg

I will be there looking for 1970 everything as always since I have four 70's. Two Chargers, a Challenger and a Roached Runner. Is it wrong that I actually get excited for this evert winter? Yes, I probably do need some help.

Good turn out at the swap meet as always. Bought a few things in need of.

I bought some parts for my 70' Charger, bought parts for my 70' Roached Runner and also bought parts for my 70' Challenger.
Any one know who the person was that had the 70 Charger grille in the Golling Roseville Parts section? I forgot to go back to look at it more closely.

Business was brisk, I did very well, as did my brother. Nice to see so many old friends, and made a bunch of new friends. It’s nice to see folks year after year, and see their progress on their projects. Such a great community these Mopars make for us!

i sold a lot of little items that i did'nt think i would sell it was good

i sold a lot of little items that i did'nt think i would sell it was good
I did too. It was weird in a way, I take stuff to fill the tables, most times are $5-$20, and that stuff was flying off the tables. Out of all the emblems I have, the only one I sold was a broken Roadrunner emblem, just the “road” part.

Auto Transport Service
Back