• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Wtb power steering coupler for 1966 coronet

Status
Not open for further replies.

typhoontx

Local time
4:57 PM
Reaction score
I'm looking for the pot coupler that connects the power steering box to the column shaft, I believe its part number 2585335 it has a smaller shaft 5/8" (.630) vs the larger (.760) or so one used on manual steering boxes I've found one for 80 bucks but if a member has one for that price or less Id rather buy from a member that needs to rid of one.
Thanks, Robert

I have one that is on a steering column from a 71 Challenger PS car. don't know what the Pn is but if it will work for you, I can ship it to Tx for $50.00.
Do you need a pic?

Just checked my parts book for 1970. It shows a different part number. (2996856) I thought they were all the same. Anyway, here are a couple pics. The spline is 5/8" and the body is 3" long. It has some surface rust but will clean up nicely with a wire wheel.

100_8295.JPG 100_8296.JPG

Just checked my parts book for 1970. It shows a different part number. (2996856) I thought they were all the same. Anyway, here are a couple pics. The spline is 5/8" and the body is 3" long. It has some surface rust but will clean up nicely with a wire wheel.

View attachment 436988 View attachment 436989
Its a deal , pm me how you want to handle the payments and I will get the $ to you thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back