• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Year One

year one a middleman and they do not make hoods.
AMD is who makes them.
and the best deals for them are from the vendors that carry or distribute it

this is true about Yearone.

They fit great, have one on a 68 roadrunner (same hood as the 69 gtx) and you can't tell.

AMD dealer will get you a better deal, mine does the listed price with delivery

year one a middleman and they do not make hoods.
AMD is who makes them.
and the best deals for them are from the vendors that carry or distribute it
Same deal with classic industries, right?

The thing that bugs me about Yearone is their shipping costs are way above normal. I consider them a rip-off when it comes to shipping. And their sales never include anything - or rarely - the parts you want. You can get AMD from plenty of vendors that won’t rip you so bad on shipping.

Are their hoods any good?

1969 GTX hoods in particular.
Not sure where you are in OK but if you are close to dallas tx i have a guy here who sells them at list. He usually orders twice a month. Let me know if your interested and ill tracl down his #

Or if glass is cool I know the owner of stinger fiberglass his stuff is top notch at good prices!

Thanks folks. I’m trying to stay as close to original as possible.

I think I may have found an OEM hood. I need to see it and find out if it’s good.

Do not get lower door panels from them. They use a vendor that does not have stock colors. Learned that the hard way.

Not sure where you are in OK but if you are close to dallas tx i have a guy here who sells them at list. He usually orders twice a month. Let me know if your interested and ill tracl down his #

Thanks, I am interested.

Auto Transport Service
Back