• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yee's Coronet RT

kevin403

Local time
3:49 PM
Reaction score
My car is coming along now... Headliner and stripe is on.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 356
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 359
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 348
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 369
image[3] (2).jpgimage[2] (3).jpg

- - - Updated - - -

very nice looking 68, and I also see a bug in the back ground .:headbang:

69 was always my pick until i seen a couple 68 's here on this site and i do think i would love to have one of them, My wife say's i want them all which i cant argue but if i was picking, oh boy what a mess i would be in! Love your car and i agree she's coming along great!!! I love the white over the blue, keep on keepin on man, she looking good!!!

More pics please because that is one badass looking build. :happy1: Love it and want to see some better shots, nice job.:headbang:

^^ What they said... Lets see some more of that badassery!

image.jpg

Nicest back end hands down. Haha. I like her tramp stamp too!
Just need a bumper and install my trunk trim

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Yes, that 68 R/T rear panel looks way better than my 69 R/T rear panel. Nice looking car.

awesome!!!......... i had a 68 R/T but had to let it go mid-build......... yours is looking bad ***

Wow! Amazing progress, I love those taillights. The interior paint looks like a brand new car, very nice.

Keep up the good work!

TU.jpg

Thanks for the kind words. The paint is a Viper GTS blue. I wanted to stay in the same ballpark as he B5 original. Hopefully it will be done by summer...

Very nice! Almost went with that color but couldn't afford the tri-coat. I'm going with pb5. Pearl blue with metallic. If you get a chance post some more pics! Great job.

Auto Transport Service
Back