• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

YOUTUBE OF MAX ON THE ROAD!

People name their cars?

Sure! And what else would you call a MAX Wedge? Oh, MAX is a HE not a she! When you've got muscles like Arnold you're a he!

Thanks D'DAZZLE! I wasn't thinking. For those who forgot or don't know, MAX is a factory 11:1 car built to 13 1/2, manual reverse pattern valve body, 4.88 gears and fenderwell headers running on 110 octane leaded. When the video was shot I was in drive.

Yea I noticed that the speedo doesn't work.I don't think you were doing 75..Also a little blue coming out the back.Other than that nice car.....

Cool
Yeah cars get names but you can't rush them they will come with time as you get to know the car

Yeah, I thought about Big MAX, Black MAX and, in a nod to the Eighties, MAX wedge head. When the trans gear is for a 3.91 ratio and you're running 4.88s your speedo is going to be a little off. The right side always did push a little oil. I am thinking valve seals. It's the first time he's been out on the road under his own power since 1991 and I'm still getting used to the manual steering and drum brakes again.

Auto Transport Service
Back