• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ZIPPY from Moparts here

Hey neighbor, welcome aboard.

What the phuck,,,,,they will let anyone on here,,,,,and them some:lol:

Now you have to retell the story of the "X":thumbsup:

The Dude abides.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Only said it because some maniac decided to use my dumb username here (which is OK, I don't actually care it just makes it hard to remember who I am supposed to be on what board).

Yeah we have a member here that fits that description. Well I guess he's 3 or 4 members by now.

Welcome Rich H. aka Zippy, to FBBO from NorCal

Welcome zippy, Ok can someone fill me in about the "other forum" never been on there so is this trash talk just a joking around thing or do I need to hate them or what?!? Someone tell me lol

Welcome zippy, Ok can someone fill me in about the "other forum" never been on there so is this trash talk just a joking around thing or do I need to hate them or what?!? Someone tell me lol
images.jpg
:lol:

dont fill yer head with that useless bullshit. it will just give ya a headache. lol

I NEED TO KNOW! IVE BEEN SEEING YOU GUYS TRASH THEM FOREVER
It is another MoPar forum board.
I was expelled for mentioning "E-bay" in a post. Never heard of the rule and they didn't care. Complained every where I could. They said "Tough luck" and I'll never forget that!

MODS must be paid in rare parts, top prizes for being dickheads must be worth something good.
Owners? Is there such a thing?
Holier than thou tudes ran on a rampage. GOD forbid you made a mistake.

Most of the true talent has been run off and Disappeared. A few actual Intelligent people remain. Just a few....

Our new member Rich, AKA
Zippy from over there which will remain nameless...
Is a good fella.

I have been reading his posts for years.

Rich H. aka - ZIPPY from Moparts here.

Here to help with what I know, to learn what I don't know, maybe offer a point of view every now and then, and really just sharing this crazy hobby with anyone else into it.

Cheers.
Rich

View attachment 429596
Welcome Rich. It's about time you came home. Close the door! Don't want trash blowing in!
:rofl:

Yeah our mods have always been good guys and just as importantly, we members do a nice job of sweeping up the trash when necessary.

Moparts is like yellow bullet JR - serves an important purpose but at some point ya just gotta know when to walk away.

When you leave that other-place....you need to do it very dramatically. I left a glass-crater for the owner. LOL

Don't let them dump you...tell them what to sit or suck on.

Welcome from mid-MI. Yes more pics of the GTX are needed. I visited that other sight a couple times when I had the C-body, I didn't like the site navigation and then found FCBO and knew I was on the right path. :steering:Now I'm on this awesome site. :thumbsup:

Hate me if you must,but I am still over "there" I was banned years ago due to a bad association. It's their rules so if you play nice it's,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

YB is a clusterphuck all it's own!!!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back