• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ZIPPY from Moparts here

I'm still "over there" too.

There is no conflict.....Sorry to be boring LOL.

Nothing of any consequence happened online.....

Life events caused me to pretty much drop the hobby completely for awhile but I've picked it back up, and am pushing some progress for myself pretty hard. It seems to me folks get a little more in-depth here as far as resto projects, especially sheetmetal repair which is what I'm here reading about the most, because I need to do a whole bunch of it!

With this car I chased 10 second ETs on a meager budget, made it to 11 flat at 123mph, Made some pretty good horsepower, had a great time and figured 10s were right around the corner....later had some life events conflict with the hobby so I threw it in the corner rather than forcing it. Now picking it back up again I've started over again with tuning, and started to experiment with some of the ideas I had years ago.

I worked a contract job for MP from 2005 to 2013 and saved most of the historic casting/stamping ID information I acquired.
I'm probably a halfway decent source of info for parts that came out (and didn't come out) during that time period, and can still recall alot of mostly useless trivia. So I've got that going for me.

gtx dirty.jpg gtx burnout.jpg gtx milan.jpg gtx interior.jpg gtx eng.jpg gtxresults002 old.jpg

Thanks. It is actually a 50 footer. Hope to run some quick ETs with it and rip into sheetmetal repair after that. It needs cosmetic help bad....

Oh jeeeez, he sings my song!
LOL! Yea, hoping the same thing. We try, that's all we can do!

Welcome from Canada, I'm the"performance guy" at National moparts , { so they tell me anyway} up here in Canada. I like making power out of nothing, hope to converse with you a lot
in the future:thumbsup:

Is dyno sheet a chassis or engine dyno?500hp & 475 ft lbs?

Welcome, glad to have another tech guy in the house. Seems that many of the ones we have , are quiet as of late. Hopefully you can jump start their interest. Please join right in............................MO

"Is dyno sheet a chassis or engine dyno?500hp & 475 ft lbs?"

Dynojet, some years ago.

"Welcome Rich."

Appreciate that, thank you

"Welcome, glad to have another tech guy in the house. Seems that many of the ones we have , are quiet as of late. Hopefully you can jump start their interest. Please join right in............................MO"

Thanks. I've mostly just been surfing restoration and bodywork/paint pictures trying to plan what I am gonna do next. Not sure I want to deal with the mess and the loss of space and might farm that part out somewhat when I get around to it. Not sure. It seems most tech topics are usually either covered well, aren't really too technical, or obscured by opinions but I will look around some more.

"Welcome, I am new here also and so far everyone is AWESOME!!!

Took me awhile Started a build/ project thread and will tell most of the history of the old GTX there, with cameo appearances from others.

The thread Currently sits at about 20ish years ago and I hope folks aren’t horribly bored to death with it

Auto Transport Service
Back