• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

´68 Hemi SP Wire Separator Help

SSing

Local time
11:14 PM
Reaction score
Anyone recognize this spark plug wire separator bracket (the one by the coil)?
Picture is from a ´68 SS Race Hemi, and it is not likely Chrysler had a few special brackets made just for these 150 some cars. Most likely this bracket can be found on the Street Hemi or other engine.
Thank you and enjoy weekend.
bandit wire sep.jpg

Last edited:
Think it is a street hemi piece, probably have a couple. 64/65 have different bracket on coil.
In picture center top is on coil bracket, 2 of same looking brackets go on carbs and other VC bracket. Bet those carb brackets went in the garbage fast.
kramer.JPG

Think it is a street hemi piece, probably have a couple. 64/65 have different bracket on coil.
In picture center top is on coil bracket, 2 of same looking brackets go on carbs and other VC bracket. Bet those carb brackets went in the garbage fast.View attachment 717509

Very good info. Since some (knowledgeable too) say the ´68 SS cars had same as the B-Body SS cars. I think not from what I have seen on pics from ´68 and attached above. And the ´65 has the separator placing the wires vertical just like this bracket shows.
To me it looks like bracket in my picture, has been bent upwards some?
If it is not too much trouble, can you get a pic of what you have? No hurry… The one center Street Hemi bracket.
Than you.

Don't doubt picture you posted. W I bought my crossram (65 with 3116 carbs) in 1971 front coil mount was cut off. Had a welder build it back up and I cut it to shape. I'll check a few drawers where I have wire separators.

This is off a 66 or 68 Street Hemi. It's bent a little, if it were straight a small tweak in a vise would level it out. Car is waiting it spring gas, left hoses on when I pumped tank dry. Spring purge old gas out of lines.
wire sep.jpg
wiresep1.jpg
wiresep2.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back