• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

‘67 Hemi GTX value

hemidart1

Local time
6:42 AM
Reaction score
car is a rolling chassis, motor and transmission long gone. Needs lower quarters and a spot on the floor- otherwise complete and original paint.
I have seen the fender tag, build sheet etc.

Needs total resto

Value?

Some pics would be helpful to estimate a value. The value will also be determined by how bad someone wants it. Needing an engine, trans and total resto, you're looking at $50,000 on the low side.

:xscuseless:

I just don’t want to get upside down if I buy it- not a cheap resto

Not looking to flip it- just be able to own a Hemi car.
I am getting some pics ...

Not looking to flip it- just be able to own a Hemi car.
I am getting some pics ...
The 67 GTX is not as desirable as some of the other Hemi cars, so the price may be a little lower, but certainly not cheap.

car is a rolling chassis, motor and transmission long gone. Needs lower quarters and a spot on the floor- otherwise complete and original paint.
I have seen the fender tag, build sheet etc.

Needs total resto

Value?
I know of one that recently sold, body only Dana had been replaced with a 8 3/4. The guy says he got 15K.

$12k for a legitimate Hemi-GTX thats in restorable condition and has a fender tag and build sheet....
That sounds fishy. Just my opinion.

2656A55C-D869-476D-9D70-CBA4018CC9F9.jpeg
It also has a complete parts car to go with it

Not really considering a date era correct engine- was thinking crate Hemi

Auto Transport Service
Back