• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB ‘71 RR canopy molding

Status
Not open for further replies.

popslavaz

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:16 AM
Reaction score
Looking to buy canopy top molding’s for my ‘71 Roadrunner.
Thanks. POPS

Try @BrennanAutomotive , there was a set included with my brother's 72 RR that I sold him. He may sell, I don't know.

Looking to buy canopy top molding’s for my ‘71 Roadrunner.
Thanks. POPS
Is that he one that goes right up over the top? If so I have two for a ‘71 charger. I’m not sure if it’s the same as a RR though and there’s none up here to compare to.

Is that he one that goes right up over the top? If so I have two for a ‘71 charger. I’m not sure if it’s the same as a RR though and there’s none up here to compare to.
Charger is different.

Try @BrennanAutomotive , there was a set included with my brother's 72 RR that I sold him. He may sell, I don't know.
72 RR/SAT/GTX is different than 71 as it is polished stainless but will fit. 71 RR/SAT/GTX is a one year only piece and is Textured stainless and painted the same color as the top. Hard to find piece.. I don't have one to sell either just trying help get him the right part if that is in fact what he wants.. Good Luck Mike!!

I am in Carlisle and bought an extra 1972 set. Let me confirm it against my other set when I return home if interested.

I am in Carlisle and bought an extra 1972 set. Let me confirm it against my other set when I return home if interested.
If he doesn't want your 1972 Plymouth set, I'll take them for my 72 Plymouth!

I need to dig my other set out of storage to compare. Once I confirm I have an extra set, I will post some photos.

I had some time this weekend and confirmed that I have 2 sets of 1972 Plymouth canopy top stainless trim moldings. I am willing to sell the extra set.

2 on ebay right now.

Seem reasonable.

If interested, uploaded some pics. I would recommend buffing the stainless and the ends need some tweaking (someone did not remove them carefully) but they are otherwise very nice. I am asking $75 plus shipping.

IMG_8579.JPG IMG_8581.JPG IMG_8583.JPG IMG_8585.JPG IMG_8587.JPG IMG_8592.JPG IMG_8593.JPG IMG_8594.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back