• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

‘73 Road Runner rear bumper brackets?

ncrobb

Local time
4:25 AM
Reaction score
I’m guessing the rear bumper brackets are the same for 1973 and 1974 Plymouth Road Runners and Satellites? Are they interchangeable with same year Chargers?

Anyone have a set for a ‘73 RR they would let go of? I’m not in the “need a set” mode but I’d like to have them in case my “tuck it in” project gets sideways.

Just took a set to the scrap yard. Pretty nice, too. Just can't keep everything.... Sorry.

Don’t know if Charger brackets fit, kinda doubt it. Might try mopar city in Illinois or airgrabber.com, other thing, if you already have a set, in my opinion you’re better off cutting and modifying your originals to pull your bumper closer to the body if you have some welding experience. I did it on my 73 Charger. Good luck!

Thanks guys. I didn’t think the Charger’s would work. My goal is to move the bumper in. I’m pretty confident I can make it happen. I have it in my head how to fixture it to maintain hole alignment. But there’s always that chance..... Hahahaha

Do you still need the bumper brackets? I have a set from a 73 Satellite that have been cleaned up and epoxy primered.

Charger are different.
Actually 74 and 73 Plymouth are different but will interchange.

And '71 - '72 Plymouth B Body 2 door different too. Way different but some eBayers list them as 1971-72. LMAO

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back