• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

“Not Mine” ‘69 Charger R/T F3 Green with White Vinyl, Very Nice Hemmings.

haywire 440

Full Speed Ahead
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:20 AM
Reaction score
https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/dodge/charger-r-t/2581325.html

The sweet looking green caught my eyes.

6AE3A2D4-2367-4B57-916C-B43A5363BBB1.png

Not as outrageous as some and the ad says negotiable.

That’s an excellent car. Worth every penny…..if you have that many pennies.

Nice looking car, but lots of metal replacement. I wonder how much original sheetmetal and a 4-speed add?

774FDEB8-3B5E-4274-B8FF-CC8EA07F8733.png

Is this the brake line lock control? I wouldn’t think this gentle shade of green was very common. 7E016993-1408-46C0-BD47-5FB4EFF9A010.png

Nice looking car, but lots of metal replacement. I wonder how much original sheetmetal and a 4-speed add?

I guess I don’t understand the 4-speed add comment, as the advertisement states that the 727 auto was rebuilt. My old mind is confused:(

I guess I don’t understand the 4-speed add comment, as the advertisement states that the 727 auto was rebuilt. My old mind is confused:(

If an automatic Charger with major body panel replacement goes for that kind of dough, what is the value of an original sheet metal 4-speed Charger (like I have) value at?

If an automatic Charger with major body panel replacement goes for that kind of dough, what is the value of an original sheet metal 4-speed Charger (like I have) value at?

Absolutely understand now, Thanks. I’m still a big fan of 4-speeds like my ‘68 GTX. :thumbsup:

Your car is worth his asking price and his car is worth 60 to 65k in the current market.

In my unknowledgeable opinion it seems like a lot of coin for a NOM car.

Picture #43, it looks like there’s a rivet holding the valance corner flange to the quarter panel…wonder what else is hiding under there…

Charger prices have gone insane lately! I found a 70 Charger L code 383 car with a new 440 in it,all jambed and painted underneath,all metal work done,with suspension upgrades and 4 wheel disc brakes for 30k and I feel like we got a deal in the current market!

Auto Transport Service
Back