• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 03 ram 2500 2wd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bb70charger500

Local time
6:40 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
03 ram 2500 2wd single cab 8 ft bed 5.7 hemi automatic Dana rear. 99xxx miles .
$4000 firm I just invested $4-5 K into this truck (wasn't planning on selling then wife got pregnant)
Truck runs and drives fantastic I would take it anywhere ! No rust !!!! Does have a few dings and small dents ,it's not pretty she is a worker! So it had the notorious valve spring issue . I had both heads rebuilt new everything, why they were off I replaced the alt,ac comp, coil packs plugs wires , pullys,belt,fuel injector s,water pump. I also replaced all 4 rotors with sloted rotors ,new h.d. calipers all 4, h.d. pads,both front hubs, all 3 a.b.s sensors,
I also had the dana rear-end rebuilt .
The truck also has newer tires on it a c.d. player installed ,aftermarket headlights and tail lights ,and running boards ,and of course a towing package!
It's a great truck and I would love to keep it but a single cab doesn't work with a baby seat I'm told!
$4000
IMAG0243_BURST002.jpg
IMAG0246_BURST002.jpg
IMAG0247_BURST002.jpg
IMAG0248_BURST002.jpg
IMAG0249_BURST002.jpg
IMAG0244_BURST002.jpg

I also have upper and lower control arms and shocks that go with truck there all brand new . I ordered them before I got the truck the per owner said they were needed . Only the hubs were needed so there here and go with the truck !

That’s what a camper shell is for, lol!

Looks like a good truck and should sell fast.

The thought crossed my head a few times I have a spare charger bench seat laying here a could fab a back seat area ! But I got so much going on right now it's just not worth the effort ! I'll save my Penny's and buy a newer 4 door truck down the road when I'm ready I like the new power wagons!

OK I'm taking a beating at this price but rather a member bend me over then someone on c.L.
I'll take $3700 for my truck ,my wife wants the driveway back ! Someone on here needs a good running work truck!

Ram is still available . I've done a bit of work to it so price is back at $4000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back