• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$1,100 72 RR Grille Mesh E-Bay

I guess I'll never hear the ruckus when my kids sell this '68/'69 500 one after I'm gone! LOL...
charger500grill 019.JPG

I guess I'll never hear the ruckus when my kids sell this '68/'69 500 one after I'm gone! LOL...
View attachment 1017235
Those still pop up at the shows around here for $500-600. Nice part would fit on my 68 500 convertible rather easily. I have the Nos 500 emblem and the 2 chrome trim pieces Nos that go above and below the 500...

You guys should check the prices on his other items

There are too many people with more money than sense. I sold a 73 charger to a guy a month ago and he sent his mechanic to pick it up. The buyer would talk to me and none of his comments or questions made sense at all. I thought it was a scam but he paid with real money. When his mechanic showed up to pick up the car I told him all about it and he just told me his client was only interested is paying to get the car where he wanted it. Didnt care about how much it cost he just wanted to be “cool”.

Had another guy, some tech guy from California, want my 67 GTO project but he wanted to pay me to get the project done. Basically wanted me to be a errand boy for him. Told him to just got buy one thats done already and save some money but he told me if he did that he couldnt tell his buddies he restored one.

These have to be the people paying big money for parts.

There are too many people with more money than sense. I sold a 73 charger to a guy a month ago and he sent his mechanic to pick it up. The buyer would talk to me and none of his comments or questions made sense at all. I thought it was a scam but he paid with real money. When his mechanic showed up to pick up the car I told him all about it and he just told me his client was only interested is paying to get the car where he wanted it. Didnt care about how much it cost he just wanted to be “cool”.

Had another guy, some tech guy from California, want my 67 GTO project but he wanted to pay me to get the project done. Basically wanted me to be a errand boy for him. Told him to just got buy one thats done already and save some money but he told me if he did that he couldnt tell his buddies he restored one.

These have to be the people paying big money for parts.
Sometimes it is just supply and demand.. Not many out there and someone sees one and next thing you know they pay stupid money...

The lack of a decent grill is the reason I sold my 72 RR/GTX. The guy that ended up with it has done a concourse restoration with the exception of (you guessed it) a perfect grill.

The lack of a decent grill is the reason I sold my 72 RR/GTX. The guy that ended up with it has done a concourse restoration with the exception of (you guessed it) a perfect grill.
I had 12 complete grilles with brackets, nice ones. Now down to 7 with some spare pieces. Should have put up a parts wanted ad. They are out there...

Auto Transport Service
Back