• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1 More picture of my 75 Roadrunner

drodg

Local time
7:04 AM
Reaction score
75 RR.JPG

Back in the 70's, I didn't like that body style. It was too formal looking, reminded me of a Malibu, and I like four headlights better.

But now it's grown on me, and I think they look quite nice. I especially like yours, it looks great.

Very nice car! Can you pull it up a little? The mailbox is covering it up some.

I know the use of the phone as a camera just hasn't worked real well for me. Thanks for the comments. I have noticed younger people seem to like the car better than some of the 60's cars I have.

It is a 360. It was a 360 two barrel and we put a thermoquad on it with dual exhaust and a stock 340 mopar cam in it. Runs very good. You know it is really a nice driving car. I have had numerous muscle cars over the last ten years and I have to say even though it isn't the quickest I have owned it is probably the nicest driving. It is a 36000 miles survivor with A/C. It really handles well and is a very solid.

So drodg, what was quicker than the 360 with 340 cam in it? I believe that Runner comes stock with 355 gears in the rear end or maybe that was just with the 318 motor?

I keep seeing this thread kicking around and I'm looking for more than 1 more picture now brother ... post some more already :)

I will get one more posted today. I believe the rear end is a 3.21. That was the stock gear ratio on the 75 Roadrunner.

- - - Updated - - -

One More pictureRoadrunner.JPG

Thanks for all the comments.

I'm with Tallhair myself, I love the looks of these, please do, post a bunch! Great looking ride for sure!

Nice... I've always liked those. More pics would be great.

Thanks everyone. I will try to get some better pictures over the next few days and post them. Have a good weekend.

A few updated pictures

A few more from the weekendRoadrunner r.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

roadrunner 4.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Roadrunner 5.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Roadrunner 6.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back