• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1 pc Floor pan install

flatiron44

Local time
7:31 PM
Reaction score
Is it possible to install a AMD full floor pan in a 69 Roadrunner post car ?
If so how do you get it in the car ?

Before the frame rails.... :D
beeresto2016bodyshop 912.JPG

Otherwise you need the tail panel off I believe to feed it in...

Yes , I did a full front floor on a 70 Roadrunner Post , no doors on and it just fits thru the door opening on the angle ,
tight but no worries )

I replaced a one piece in a 68 Superbee. Went in diagionally top to bottom and took a couple of rachet straps to deflect from staight to slightly bowed. That bow gives you enough clearance. One in the car release and it springs right back.

Ratcheting straps great idea i did my kids 68 valiant trough the bottom removed the seat bracket, bench seat and my wife and i kinda muscled it in/ maneuvered. But the straps would have been better idea hearing less bullshit from her.

I was thinking trunk pan... but interior floor pan as noted just diagonal through the door opening or through windshield frame sideway and then turn 90*.
beeresto2016bodyshop 286.JPG
beeresto2016bodyshop 288.JPG

Ratcheting straps great idea i did my kids 68 valiant trough the bottom removed the seat bracket, bench seat and my wife and i kinda muscled it in/ maneuvered. But the straps would have been better idea hearing less bullshit from her.
I hear ya,

My wife "picked in Avatar" stood there with a beer while my buddy and i pushed it through the door opening :)

She did bring us one after we were done!

Auto Transport Service
Back