• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 10-24 Air Grabber Stud nuts/washers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have several OEM studs & bell nuts. I will attach a few photos later tonite or tomorrow. Joe

Needs to be for the factory original studs. Need about 6.
Just found a bunch of that stuff if 70 can’t help I might be able to.. Just have to make sure I have enough myself..

6F7EB440-4A43-4F4D-B630-E8EF109F9860.jpeg

I just 6 of the 10-24 nuts with captured washer that goes on the stud.
I need to make sure I have what I need for my hoods.. hopefully 70 can help you as it will take sometime to check..

I have these studs and bell nuts...also have the 10-24 nuts with captured serrated washer. Will need to get photos of those Tuesday.

IMG_0114.jpg IMG_0115.jpg

I just 6 of the 10-24 nuts with captured washer that goes on the stud.
I have these studs and bell nuts...also have the 10-24 nuts with captured serrated washer. Will need to get photos of those Tuesday.

View attachment 1276002 View attachment 1276003
nut 1.jpg
nut 2.jpg

This is an original one for the stud. There are actually 2 different size washers on these. The smaller washer is for the hinge on the airbox. I'd be ok with either though. Not sure about the serrated back. It's my understanding the serrated part is what locks into the material and keeps it from backing out, but it's not good for the fiberglass or phenolic material. 50 plus year old brittle stuff. I did have a need for a bell nut couple weeks ago, but got one from someone else on bbody. What do you want for the stuff you have pictured and for 4 or 6 of those nuts? Assuming they are non serrated. Thanks!

After investigation I only have these nuts in larger sizes. Can't help with them. The above 11 pieces are $20 shipped to you. PM me for more info. Joe

After investigation I only have these nuts in larger sizes. Can't help with them. The above 11 pieces are $20 shipped to you. PM me for more info. Joe
Thanks, appreciate it. I've found a source for new ones. Clips and Fastners on line. In fact, the actuator vac hose clips I paid like $25 for about 6 on one of the mopar vendor sites, is a fraction of that cost with them. Thanks for looking, I appreciate it. I only need those 10-24's right now and I can reassemble my air grabber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back